Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Open Courseware Talk

I just came back from the Open Education Conference at Utah State. It was a really enjoyable experience. I talked about using blogs, wikis and games to quickly generate open courseware.

Bobbe Allen is in the process of podcasting the conference. They used iPods with iTalk adaptors to do most of the recordings. The RSS feed is available from the XML icon at the top of the ITSAcast blog, which also includes the proceedings of the conference. The summary for my talk is found here.

There were some very promising opportunities for collaboration with several people at the conference, especially for educational gaming using the educational version of Unreal Tournament. As these projects become concrete I will certainly report our progress in the Edufrag blog.

Here is the screencast mp3 podcast and Powerpoint of my talk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home